Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced and accessible on all your devices. Getting started might seem intimidating, but our team has the wheels greased for you. In this webinar, we help you understand what OneDrive does well and the problems it can solve. The following will be highlighted:
- Gain understanding of the overall layout and feel of the product.
- Features to make life easier and safer- Files on demand, document scanning and a personal vault.
- Anywhere access- Enjoy the freedom to access, edit, and share your files on all your devices, wherever you are.
- Back up and protect- If you lose your device, you won’t lose your files and photos when they’re saved in OneDrive.
- Share and collaborate- Stay connected, share your documents and photos with friends and family, and collaborate in real time with Office apps.
How to Enable Microsoft’s New OneDrive Folder Protection in Windows
OneDrive Retention and Deletion
What’s the Repercussion of Removing License on User’s Content
OneDrive vs OneDrive for Business: Know the Difference