IronEdge group is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, customer focused individual that is ready to provide front line technical support to our vast customer base.
First Responders are responsible for creating emotionally driven experiences and relationships with our clients and team members each and every day. This position will provide front line technical support for end users, troubleshooting of server and network systems as well as dispatch to troubleshoot and remediate issues on-site for clients. The First Responder will interact with users that include C-Level client contacts. The role will be responsible for troubleshooting, escalation and ability to effectively communicate issues and needs to clients and senior staff members.
- Work with support team and management to ensure issues are processed quickly and effectively for the highest support levels
- Be an advanced problem solver with creative solutions and a focus on long term stability
- Provide friendly and positive support for clients over the phone and in person that exudes personal touch and professionalism
- Ensure incidents and tickets are filled out according to company standards
- Required to participate in an after-hours and on call rotation to provide support to emergency client issues
- Must have reliable transportation
- When applicable, time must be entered accurately to ensure the best service standards for our clients
- Continually learn and grow
- Perform complex repairs to software or peripheral equipment configurations, following design or installation specifications.
- Minor training of users in the proper use of hardware or software.
Ability and Knowledge:
- Ability to problem solve
- Must be able to logically plan
- Understand when to escalate issues
- Continual desire to learn, absorb and apply new information and skills
- Focus on serving others
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Professional appearance and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact in a variety of situations to include, customer service, orientations, training and networking
Required Understanding and hands on with the following technologies:
- Client/Server application interaction
- Installation, troubleshooting and basic configuration of Windows 7, Vista and 10x
- Basic troubleshooting of hardware, software, and small networks
- Basic understanding of virtualization and cloud technologies
- MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), Outlook
- Troubleshooting of web browsers and applications
- Basic understanding of configuration and operation of mobile devices
- Basic understanding of VoIP phone systems
- Printers and peripherals
Not Required, but these skills/competencies are a plus:
- Background in customer service industry
- Experience in ticketing and remote access systems (Connectwise, Labtech, etc…)
- Applicable certifications from Comptia, Microsoft, and/or Cisco
- Competitive salary based on education, certifications, and experience
- Raises based on certifications attained
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- Mentorship and Career management programs
- Company paid health insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Matching 401k with immediate vesting
- Paid Vacation / PTO
- Free Beer!
- Awesome holiday party!
HOW TO APPLY:
To get to the best candidates we have implemented a new application process. Complete our pre-employment tests and apply using the link below. (This process takes roughly 30 minutes)