Reporting & Asset Management
Take charge of your technology assets. With interactive reports, you can set business goals, appraise your organization’s metrics and assess your IT system’s structure and health. Many providers produce reports that do not aid in making strategic decisions. Basic info on patching or tickets only shows a backwards view of an IT environment. Reports should provide insights and forecasting.
Asset Management + Budgeting
This is vital, in terms of software licensing and productivity management. An advanced solution that uses best-in-class tools to maintain a full inventory of all IT assets (hardware, software and warranties) is absolutely necessary. Utilizing advanced reporting engines can allow you to review assets and make budgetary decisions in minutes, rather than compile and analyze spreadsheets for hours.
When selecting a provider, here are questions to ask about reporting and asset management:
- Are business intelligence and analytics utilized in reporting for your account?
- Are all of our reports organized and easy to access?
- Can I pull data whenever I want it, or are reports emailed to me?
- Is there strategy behind our data?
- Are you utilizing interactive reports which allow you to discover technology issues, appraise your organizations metrics and assess your IT system’s structure and health?
- Do you offer a solution that utilizes best-in-class tools to maintain a full inventory of all IT assets?
- Do you offer reporting engines that allow us to review assets and make budgetary decisions in minutes?