Ever since its launch in November 2022, ChatGPT, also known as Chat Generative Pre-Trained Transformer, has taken the internet and tech industry by storm. Seemingly overnight, OpenAI’s chatbot has generated nonstop buzz and excitement about the capabilities and advancement of artificial intelligence. Ever wonder how ChatGPT can be used in the work environment for Power BI and data analytics? In this webisode, the IronEdge Business Intelligence team shares their experience using ChatGPT and walks through step-by-step demos of the ever-popular AI chatbot in action. Ready to dive into the data?
Tune in to the conversation as we discuss the following:
- Benefits of ChatGPT in the Workplace
- Concerns with Accuracy and Reliability
- Creating a Functional Workflow for Power BI Development
- Working with DAX Functions and ChatGPT
- Demos – Asking ChatGPT a DAX Question, Writing an M Function and Adding Comment to Code
- Industries using ChatGPT and Future Costs