Microsoft SharePoint sites are a secure place to store, organize, share and access information from any device and from anywhere with an internet connection. In this webinar we discuss problems that SharePoint solves, how it compares with traditional on-prem file server storage and why it is an attractive option in today’s technological landscape. Below are resources from this presentation.
- How to lock and checkout a document
- Compare SharePoint Online options
- 2 ways to invite users to an Office 365 Group Site
- External sharing overview
- Files restore for SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Restore a shared library
- Office 365 Protection
- SharePoint Online Beginner
- Set up and manage access requests
In case you missed it! In his last webinar, Dan Mallard speaks on how a well-structured continuity plan can save your business, in the midst of a disaster or catastrophic failure. Learn how to streamline the necessary framework and documentation for your business continuity plan, and to better understand how business continuity and disaster recovery go hand-in-hand.