IronEdge Group is looking for an enthusiastic Technical Project Lead to assist the Professional Services team in successfully deploying solutions to our diverse clients.
IronEdge Group is looking for an enthusiastic Technical Project Lead to assist the Professional Services team in successfully deploying solutions to our diverse clients. If you are a positive person with high integrity that considers themselves a great dependable teammate with the drive to continue to learn and grow we would like to hear from you.
- This position will be responsible for consulting and driving business efficiency through understanding client needs and building technology solutions to meet those needs.
- Will be actively engaged in multiple projects and working with sales to develop new opportunities at the same time.
- Responsible for acting as technical escalation point and mentor for support staff.
- Responsible for creating emotionally driven experiences and relationships with our clients and team members each and every day.
- This person is naturally driven to create and love the experience of helping clients through focused engagement and problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree and/or four plus years related experience
- 5-7 years experience with hands on technical work and project involvement
- Prior experience working in a technology consulting firm
- Competitive salary based on education, certifications, and experience
- Raises based on certifications attained
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- Mentorship and Career management programs
- Company paid health insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Matching 401k with immediate vesting
- Paid Vacation / PTO
- Free Beer!
- Awesome holiday party!
HOW TO APPLY:
To get to the best candidates quickly we have implemented a new application process. Complete our pre-employment tests.(This process takes roughly 30 minutes)