Field Service Technicians are responsible for creating emotionally driven experiences and relationships with our clients and team members each and every day. This position will provide front line technical support for end users, configuration of server and network systems as well as dispatch to troubleshoot and remediate issues on-site for clients.
Field Service Technicians are responsible for creating emotionally driven experiences and relationships with our clients and team members each and every day. This position will provide front line technical support for end users, configuration of server and network systems as well as dispatch to troubleshoot and remediate issues on-site for clients. Support is primarily remote, but on-site interaction and support is a part of the job. The Field Service Tech will interact with users that include C-Level client contacts. The role will be responsible for advanced troubleshooting, escalation and ability to effectively communicate issues and needs to clients and senior staff members. Travel in and out of state may be required.
- Work with support team and management to ensure issues are processed quickly and effectively for the highest support levels.
- Be an advanced problem solver with creative solutions and a focus on long term stability.
- Provide friendly and positive support for clients over the phone and in person that exudes personal touch and professionalism.
- Ensure incidents and tickets are filled out according to company standards.
- Required to participate in an after-hours and on call rotation to provide support to emergency client issues.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- When applicable, time must be entered accurately to ensure the best service standards for our clients.
- Continually learn and grow.
- Perform complex repairs to software or peripheral equipment configurations, following design or installation specifications.
- Minor training of users in the proper use of hardware or software.
ABILITY & KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must be able to logically plan and implement.
- Understand when to escalate issues.
- Desire to learn, absorb and apply new information and skills.
- Extraordinary customer service skills.
- Focused on serving others.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Professional appearance and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact in a variety of situations to include, customer service, orientations, training and networking.
- Above average documentation skills. Client issues should be well documented from first receipt through resolution and follow up. Above average documentation skills. Client issues should be well documented from first receipt through resolution and follow up. Effective communication skills and the ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, executives and other team members.
Required Understanding and hands on with the following technologies:
- Client/Server application interaction
- Support and Administration of Microsoft Office 365
- Installation and basic configuration of Microsoft Server, 2008, 2012
- Installation and advanced configuration of Windows 7, Vista and 10x
- Terminal Services and Citrix
- Basic troubleshooting of Firewalls – Including but not limited to SonicWall, Meraki and Cisco
- Basic troubleshooting of Routers and Switches
- Basic troubleshooting of Active Directory
- Installation and advanced configuration of Anti-Virus Software
- MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), Outlook
- Internet Explorer and Web Based add-ons (ActiveX, Java client)
- TCP/IP Connectivity
Not Required, but these skills are a plus:
- Support and Administration of Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016
- Support and Administration of Microsoft Azure
- Support and Administration of Basic web systems
- Support and Administration of Virtualization Software such as VMware
- Support and Administration of SAN and Network Storage Solutions
HOW TO APPLY:
To get to the best candidates quickly we have implemented a new application process. Complete our pre-employment tests. (This process takes roughly 30 minutes)