Being remote is not short-term. Five years of digital transformation has happened in two months. Businesses will not survive by managing their companies using 20th century tactics. All organizations are asking how to use new tools, processes and skills while their workforce is distributed. Learn how to aid in the management of a distributed workforce, organizing your company to scale into a mature remote model and the tools you can implement today to drive immediate efficiency.
- What is a distributed workforce?
- How do you integrate digital transformation into daily processes?
- What are the levels of a distributed company’s maturity?
- Understand how to focus on outcomes.
- Utilize technology to build efficient communication and processes.
Below are resource links included in the presentation.
- Work-from-home Productivity Pickup
- White-Collar Companies Race to Be Last to Return to the Office
- Management’s Three Eras: A Brief History
- Distributed Decision Making Ch. 3
- Distributed Decision Making Ch. 6
- Almost Two-Thirds of US Workforce Must Work from Home, Many with Crap Internet
- The Five Levels of Remote Work