About 70% of business people have experienced (or will experience) data loss due to accidental deletion, disk or system failure, viruses, fire or some other disaster (Source: Carbonite)
Check out our webinar around the three most important areas your business should be backing up. We discuss tools and processes involved with on-site infrastructure, infrastructure as a service, and software as a service. Get insight on the following:
- How business continuity and disaster recovery work in tandem
- How to develop a successful disaster recovery plan
- How to identify which systems need to be backed-up
We had a great time putting this webinar together! Below are resource links from the presentation.
- 10 Shocking Data Loss and Disaster Recovery Statistics
- Unitrends 2019 Survey Results
- Evolve IP: Disaster Recovery Template
- NIST: Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure
- 12 Little Known Facts About Data Backups for Businesses
If you have questions about building your own disaster recovery plan, or are looking to improve your current one, click here to learn more.
In case you missed it! In our last webinar, Dan Mallard speaks on how a well-structured continuity plan can save your business, in the midst of a disaster or catastrophic failure. Learn how to streamline the necessary framework and documentation for your business continuity plan, and to better understand how business continuity and disaster recovery go hand-in-hand.