With cloud computing, your company can now purchase the computing resources it needs; providing greater mobility, flexibility, and resource utilization than your organization would see through traditional computing methods. At IronEdge, our experienced consultants know that there isn’t one cloud solution that fits every need. As a result, we provide comprehensive cloud consulting designed to direct your organization toward the most powerful hosted solutions from vendors such as Microsoft, Google, and more. We offer access to private, public, and hybrid cloud offerings to meet the mission-critical computing needs of your organization.
Secure and Powerful Hosted Email from IronEdge
Your email system is crucial to your organization’s success. At IronEdge, we’ll find the solution that will work best for your company’s needs. We deliver our own customizable hosted email solution and also offer cloud-based solutions such as Microsoft Office 365 and Google for Work. Email provides any organization the ease of use and dedicated security features your organization needs to sustain, and even enhance, productivity. Some of these security features include:
- Unique Spam Filter – Our reliable spam filtering solution ensures that your staff isn’t wasting valuable time sifting through erroneous emails.
- Multi-Point Antivirus Scanner – Since email can be one of the main sources in which viruses are propagated through your network, our email provides clients with a powerful spam-filtering tool to ensure that you receive a completely secure communications solution.
- Redundant Hosting Through IronEdge Group – Since our email solution is hosted in our state-of-the-art data centers, and maintained by our expert technicians, your organization’s email is always available and secure through any internet-connected device.
Our consultants can integrate a powerful cloud-based solution that fits your organization’s immediate needs.
IronEdge’s Comprehensive Cloud File Storage Solution
IronEdge knows that data has never been so important to the sustainability of your business. Our hosted storage solution provides a scalable, secure, and redundantly-synchronized option that meets every organization’s data storage, protection and collaboration needs. Other benefits include:
- Anywhere access – Users will get access to files from anywhere they have an Internet connection, on nearly any device.
- No capital costs – The service-based billing of IronEdge’s hosted storage solutions provides you with an expense-reducing alternative to your organization’s storage needs.
- No maintenance – We maintain our cloud infrastructure, saving your organization time and money.
- Enhanced security – Our hosted storage is exceptionally secure with state-of-the-art encryption and redundant synchronization of files. If your business needs to adhere to compliance standards, a secure cloud interface can be a great solution.
- Enhanced collaboration – Extend collaborative capabilities to users that traditionally don’t have access.
At IronEdge, we offer completely scalable Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platforms; delivered without the costs associated with purchasing new hardware. Our customizable, all-in-one IaaS solutions can offer your business powerful possibilities, including:
- Hassle-free IT – The entire offering is provided as a service, providing flexibility to add and subtract computing resources when it is needed.
- Partitioning – Allows multiple users access to the same piece of infrastructure.
- Cost reduction – Not only does shifting from capital to operating expenses save you money, thin client technology requires much less maintenance than individual workstations do, further reducing utility and maintenance costs.
- Availability – Our IaaS provides remote access, so users can get more done.
- Go Green – Since the IaaS platform is hosted, managed, and maintained in our data center, your organization can significantly reduce their carbon footprint.
Enhance Your Organization’s Computing Infrastructure
To make the most out of your cloud use, IronEdge offers Microsoft’s Azure platform. Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform. Move faster, do more, and save money. A full-featured solution, Azure offers three main categories: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Versatile – Microsoft Azure is compatible with a variety of operating systems, programming languages, and frameworks. The Azure platform gives users access to critical information systems, allowing users to be productive when and where they need to be, and on almost any device.
- Secure – Azure has many built-in features such as Azure AD designed to provide your team and business with a secure environment. Azure’s wide range of configurations, allows you to customize your security setup to your business’s unique needs.
- Scalable – Your business is unique and so should your technology solutions. We at IronEdge know that and that’s why our Microsoft Azure cloud integration solution is personalized for your business. You only purchase the services you need but still have room to grow.