IronEdge group is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, customer support focused individual that is looking for their start in the IT industry.
- Ability to organize multiple people and tasks through written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to verbally communicate with employees and clients in person and over the phone
- Experience with ticketing systems and alert management software is preferred
- Aid in the daily organization of ticketing systems and client requests for the Managed Services Department
- Entry level position as a stepping stone to a Service Desk position
- Ability to learn and comprehend complex systems and situations
- Strong follow through
- History in customer service type position a plus; waiting tables, bar tending, etc.
- Competitive salary based on education, certifications, and experience
- Raises based on certifications attained
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- Mentorship and Career management programs
- Company paid health insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Matching 401k with immediate vesting
- Paid Vacation / PTO
- Free Beer!
- Awesome holiday party!
HOW TO APPLY:
To get to the best candidates quickly we have implemented a new application process. Complete our pre-employment tests.(This process takes roughly 30 minutes)